Privacy & Policy
* This Policy shall be implemented from May 27, 2021.
Personal Information To Be Collected
The Company collects the following personal information for membership, consultation, application for service, etc.
- Items: Name, Date of Birth, Log-in ID, Password, Q&A for Password, Home Number, Home Address, Mobile Phone Number, Email, Credit Card Information, Bank Account Information, Service Use History, Access Log, Cookie, Access IP Information, Payment Record
- Method of Collection of Personal Information: Website (Membership Subscription)
Purpose of Collection & Use of Personal Information
The Company makes use of the personal information collected for the following purposes.
- Implementation of contract for the provision of services and provision of contents for fees calculation in accordance with the provision of services, purchase and payment, goods delivery or sending to destinations, identification for financial transactions and other financial services, collection of fees
- Identification in accordance with the use of membership services, personal identification, prevention of abuse of bad users and unauthorized use, confirmation of intent of membership subscription, age confirmation, complaints management, notification
Period of Possession & Use of Personal Information
As a rule, the personal information collected shall be destroyed without any delay once the purpose of its use is achieved. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following information shall be preserved for the period with the cause mentioned below.
- Items for Preservation: Name, Log-in ID, Password, Q&A for Password, Home Number, Home Address, Mobile Phone Number, Email
- Cause of Preservation: Internal policy of the Company
- Period of Preservation: By the time of withdrawal of membership
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
PRE ORDER TERMS:
- ON ORDERING 100% OF THE ITEM AND THE FULL DELIVERY COST IS TO BE PAID. FOLLOWED BY AN ORDER CONFIRMATION.
- AS SOON AS STOCK IS READY, WE WILL POST THE ITEM OUT TO YOU AND FORWARD YOU ANY RELEVANT TRACKING DETAILS.
- ESTIMATED DATE OF ARRIVAL: DUE TO COVID, DELIVERIES CAN TAKE LONGER THAN WE EXPECT. WE TRY TO KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH ANY CHANGES IN THE DELIVERY ESTIMATE WHEREVER POSSIBLE.
- CANCELLATION: ORDERED ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED SOLD AND THE "PRE-ORDER" CANNOT BE CANCELLED. PLEASE ENSURE WHEN PLACING A PRE-ORDER THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AND ABLE TO COMPLETE THE ORDER WHEN THE ITEM ARRIVES IN STOCK. ONCE YOU HAVE PAID FOR AND RECEIVED THE ITEM OUR NORMAL RETURN POLICY APPLIES (14 DAYS TO INFORM US AND A FURTHER 14 DAYS FOR THE ITEM TO ARRIVE WITH US).
- IF FOR ANY REASON THE ITEM YOU ORDERED DOES NOT ARRIVE WITH US WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME WE WILL REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT IN FULL.
- THE ITEM PRICE IS CONFIRMED WHEN YOU MAKE THE PRE-ORDER, NO CHANGES (UP OR DOWN) IN PRICE WILL BE MADE.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org